obsessive_a101: (Kyouya... Lost)
[personal profile] obsessive_a101
Drop by drop the water falls
Sliding down the arcs of leaves
Moving curve by curve
"Til it hangs at last precariously
Clutching, clutching an end (a beginning)

Mayhaps it'll be happier in the puddle
If it falls and lands and drowns
Joins the mass of overflowing fluid
Once individual droplets
But it clutches, clutches the tipping point

A little drop clinging and clinging
Until another comes to knock it away
But now it falls unworried
For the replacement will remember
As it will clutch, clutching...

One out of the mass, the crowd, which surges and surrounds
Drip drop Plip plop echoes through the night
Is that the only choice chosen not to be made?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 03:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] i-am-davnee.livejournal.com
Me likey. Clutching, clutching an end (a beginning) Nice!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 06:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
*hugs* Thanks. (^_^)" Whenever I feel a bit overwhelmed and a bit... down (it happens though rarely), a poem usually pops up... or fanfic/story of some sort. Writing is a nice release, better than running into the middle of the street I think.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 04:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Yay! I missed your poetry. And I love how it's full of slightly dark undertones. It stays true to the rest of your poetry (and whatever message they give that you refuse to acknowledge). XD

Though... shouldn't it be 'mayhap'?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 06:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Uhmm... yay as well? XD And I have NO idea what you're talking about. I would be whistling innocently now if I knew how to whistle...

Also, I meant to ask you this earlier... but did you replace your Twilight icons with HP ones?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Of course I did. I only had two twilight ones though. The rest were Alexz Johnson/Instant Star--the twilight ones I've been meaning to get rid of forever.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
LOL... Uhmm... can I blame you? Really, the meadow one was quite pretty, until the context from the movie comes into play and you imagine him "sparklin"... XD

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Haha. "Sparkling." What did you think about that in the movie, by the way? Some people were annoyed he didn't sparkle enough. XD

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Uhmm... XD... I thought he was covered in a layer of ice.

(And yes, yes... "sparkling"... LOL! It's still funny either way.) (^_^)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Ice? Lol. I kept squinting at it, waiting for some sort of luminous explosion. It never came.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
XD... Yeah, it basically looked as if he was frosted over or something and the edges became really blurry... probably because of the refraction. LOL!

(And aww, you got rid of the accio brain one!)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
I DID? Seriously? *goes back to find it* I never meant to do that!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Uhhmm... (^_^)""" I think you did. You only have four icons right now.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Aww, you don't have it saved?

And would this be a bad time to mention that you have a Twilight lover's colour bar in your profile still? (^_^)"

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Seriously? Seriously?

;_; I don't have it saved!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
*nods seriously*

And aww... *pets Feisty* Maybe you'll find it again? Do you remember where you originally got it?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
...no. *pouts* if I search 'accio brain' i google, do you think I'll find it?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 08:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Uhm. (^_^)" Maybe? It's worth a try. Let me know how many hits you get.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 09:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
Too many; none of them were icons. ;_;

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 11:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Aww... I'm sorry. I tried searching as well. I found a few icons, but none matched the ones you used to have...

So... a question, if you remove an userpic from you list, is it automatically replaced with your new one?

EDIT: I meant new default. (^_^)"

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-04 07:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
I think it is....

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-04 07:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amethysth.livejournal.com
muahahahahahha

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] unavitasegreta.livejournal.com
I love how the words flow together and paint a picture in your mind. The imagery is so vivid and palpable.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 07:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
It does? Hee! (^_^) My mood... has somewhat brightened since I had written it, but I'm glad you like it. Writing poems tends to be a source of release for me.

...

*stares at your icon*

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 11:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] knw.livejournal.com
Nicely vivid in terms of the imagery, and it all reminds me of the way people tend to prefer to be part of the crowd and such in the end.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-03 06:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] obsessive-a101.livejournal.com
Thanks. (^_^)" I find that poetry allows for a bit more freedome when things become jumbled. That and stream of consciousness I guess.

And I'm glad that you caught that, because it sort of sparked from something my mom had said and somthing I've been pondering. I feel like, in the end, people really want it both ways: wanting to see you as a separate entity from the crowd, an individual, but at the same time wanting to belong as well. It kind of sparks a double-edged fear, a fear of being alone and a fear that you become so lost in the crowd that no one, not even you, know who you are anymore.

Profile

obsessive_a101: (Default)
obsessive_a101

August 2015

S M T W T F S
       1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2026 09:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios