1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves in their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people.
tagged by miss_fancy
1. I love reading. My mom used to read to me constantly when I was little until I eventually just started picking up book's my myself. I used to adore the Richard Scarry books and I had some almost memorized. At the moment, one of my big tiffs with uni is tat I don't have enough time to read everything that I want to even though I have a collection of books "I need to read" on my bookshelf right in front of me constantly. I can only stare at them longingly.
2. Music... for me is constant, always running, even in silence. It is my belief that you can "hear" silence just as much as you can hear sound, so music is omnipresent, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
3. I think that I've mentioned this before, but I'm a semi-quirky person: I'm pragmatic though normally optimistic, I like talking to trees and plants and animals and things that in general don't normally talk back (and if they do, you know
you're in trouble), I like and enjoy sleep but seem unhappy with not being able to get anything done while asleep so I have an abnormal sleeping schedule, I'm better nocturnal but the rest of the human world doesn't normally agree, and I like to dance and skip and hop randomly down streets and will wonder why people stare at me.
4. It takes a lot to truly piss me off, but when I'm angry, I really, REALLY get angry
5. I grew up with all boys practically. The few girls I knew (I have ONE female cousin who's around my age) were all tom-boys, so yes, I'm slightly tom-boyish myself though I like to dance. I climb walls, I run around a lot, and I've done some highly stupid, wild things growing up (ie: banging my knee badly by hanging on the back of a chair in midair; falling off of a said wall).
6. I am accident-prone with no sense of direction, so I have a deep-seated fear in driving, but I have a license. I should probably get a warning label to go along with it. XD
7. I spent the beginning of Kindergarten not understanding my teacher since English is "technically" my second language, spoken one at least, and for a time, I thought the 'gold' pebble we got in that class for St. Patrick's day was real. (^_^)"
8. I enjoyed hitting [armored] people with sticks. (eg: Kendo, Fencing) It's very emotionally relieving. XD
, i_am_davnee unavitasegreta
(if any one of you has already done this... sorry. (^^)" and if anyone else not tagged wants to, feel free to).